Thursday, November 5, 2009

There is a first time for everything.......

It was a long weekend of nothing we were both looking forward to relaxing, sleeping in, no plans, and of course lots and lots of sex. Little did I know this would be a weekend of firsts. After a relaxing morning and splurging on lunch it was time to go upstairs. A quick rinse in the shower I laid on the bed waiting for what I expected to be good sex. He had so much more in mind..........he crawled on top of me and kissed me sweetly then with a smirk said "I think its time I tie you up" I was unsure how to respond I was secretly excited but a little scared as I watched him walk away to get a couple of ties. I glued my arms to my side and my legs closed in an attempt to avoid the inevetiable He returned to the bed tied the tie around the leg of the bed then grabbed me left arm, I tried to pull away, I dont know why I knew it wouldn't work. He restrained my left arm then my right, then walked back to the closet and came back with a blindfold. He told me to lift my head, I refused, he lifted it for me and tied a bandana over my eyes, then he gently placed a pillow under my head. I kept my legs glued together eventhough I knew they wouldnt stay that way. I laid there arms tied blindfolded no idea what to expect..........he slowly kissed my arm and my tit, sucked on my nipple.........the intensity of his touch was tenfold with 2 senses being taken away.........his tongue on my skin sent chills down my spine...........I wanted more.He slowly moved his way down my body........I wanted to grab him and pull him into me but I couldnt I wanted to know what he was going to do next but I couldnt see all I could do was enjoy his touch, his kiss. I could feel him moving on top of me and then felt his hard cock smack against my cheek, I tried to take him in my mouth but couldnt I had to wait for him to allow it......he finally put his cock in my mouth and let me suck him, he told me to swallow him I opened my throat and took as much as I could. He spread my legs and revealed my dripping wet pussy he knew I was enjoying every second I couldn't deny it any longer my pussy juices gave me away. The next thing I knew his head was buried between my legs softly licking my hard clit. Suddenly he stopped and shoved a finger in my mouth covered in his pre-cum, he told me to lick it off to taste it. I was waiting for him to eat me again but instead he fucked me his hard cock deep inside my wet pussy, the pleasure was insane. He fucked me hard for a few minutes then went back to eating me. I felt his fingers wandering and knew what was to come I couldn't stop it I was at his mercy, one finger slowly entered my pussy, I was so close to coming and he pulled his mouth away. Then he used my pussy juice to lube my ass and I could slowly feel his finger enter, I didnt want it to happen but couldnt deny it felt so good. With a finger in my ass one in my pussy he went back to licking my clit I came instantly.......it was intense leaving my entire body sensitive.......I squirmed away I couldnt take him touching me........he pulled me back into him...........I finally had to say stop ..........every little touch even his breath on my body made me shiver in pleasure my orgasm lingering. I felt him back on top of me his hard cock once again inside me, his hand slowly swrapped around my throat apllying just enough pressure. I swallowed hard.....somehow he instinctively knew when to release and then rewrap his hand. I couldnt take not touching him any longer I finally wriggled my left hand free and wrapped my arm around him he reached up and untied my right arm I ripped off the blind fold and pulled him into me pushing him deeper inside me. Suddenly he stopped, I was confused for a second, then saw him kneeling over me jacking off I knew he wanted me to taste him to swallow his cum. I laid below him in anticipation......he came in mouth allowing me to taste every last drop of his sweet cum.......

-Alla-

No comments:

Post a Comment