Thursday, November 5, 2009

A long hard day

I arrive home after an exhausting day at work, no energy left, physically and mentally drained. I open the door trying to figure out how I'm going to muster up the energy to work out before bed.

You look into my eyes and know without my telling you that I need to be spoiled. You take my purse from my hands and set it aside then pull me into your arms kissing me softly and deeply. You scoop me up and carry me into the bathroom, sitting me on the counter, you give me a look that says dont move. You draw a hot bath and while the water is running, slowly undress me, kissing every inch of skin that was once covered by clothing. You help me off the counter and into the bath then leave the room allowing me to sink below the hot water and relax. When you return I can hear soft music in the distance and smell candles you walk in with a glass of wine and hand it to me. Sitting on the side of the bathtub you gently wash me massaging my body with the plush sponge and your hands. You help me out of the tub and slowly dry me with a warmed towel taking your time teasing me with the soft fabric. You once again pull me in for a deep and passionate kiss picking me up my legs around your waste as you whisper in my ear "tonight is all about you" and you carry me to the bed.

Laying me gently on the bed you reach around and place a silk blindfold over my eyes then carefully take each hand out to my side and tie them to the bed, I cant see them but the ties are soft against my skin and I'm resting comfortably.

I feel a soft tickle on my face and guess that is a feather or fur tickler of some kind. I feel it trail down my neck across my shoulder down the outside of my arm and back up across my chest just above my breasts and then repeat on the other side this time moving down the center of my chest across my stomach over to my hip and up and down each leg. The movement is slow and intoxicating. I cant help but let out a moan and satisfied sigh. I feel you move off the bed, you are careful to always keep one hand on me and trail those fingertips down my side over my hip across the upper most part of my thigh and down my leg. You slowly start working your way back up my leg gently kissing all the way. I start to shiver and twitch at the anticipation of your mouth on my dripping wet pussy. You can feel my longing for you you know how much I want you but yet you still take your time exploring my body like you never have before, slow and methodical. I hear the familiar buzz of my favorite vibrator and you tease me by running it along my thighs and pelvis up to the edge of my outer pussy lips before landing on my hard exposed clit. I orgasm quickly from anticipation and through my heavy breathing beg for more. My heart is pounding as you slip your hard cock inside me moving slowly until I can feel every inch of you. I desperately want to touch you but the restraints are doing there job well, you move inside me until you feel my heart beat calm and breathing go back to normal. Then you slowly start kissing my inner thighs again moving your tongue to my still sensitive clit working slowly building up the intensity of my next orgasm. I try to jerk away but you wont let me forcing me to take the severe pleasure of orgasm after orgasm until finally releasing me. I can barely breath my heart feels like it will beat out of my chest you again shove your hard cock inside me and pull my hips against yours. My body still rithing from cuming you fuck me hard until you cum deep inside me. I collapse into the bed gasping for breath tugging my bound arms wanting to be released. Still blindfolded I wonder where you went, I cant hear you I cant feel you, suddenly you return lift my head and help me drink some water. Then without warning I feel the vibrator once again on my clit, you make me cum one more time before releasing my hands knowing I cant take anymore, Im exhausted.
-Alla-

No comments:

Post a Comment