Friday, November 6, 2009

"Spread"

I imagine that you are in a non pitiful mood,that you want to spank and beat me.
You put me on all fours on your bed, blindfolded and instruct me to spread my ass
cheeks with my hands. I hesitate so you spank me 6 times hard, with your hand.
Again you tell me to spread my ass cheeks.... as I start to do it, I ask you what your'e going to do. You spank me again several times, tell me not to ask questions and you shove my head down into the bed. You grab my hands and put them on my ass and say "Spread them!". Reluctantly, I do.

Now I'm on my face and knees. As I hold myself open you use your crop to spank me
on my ass, being careful not to hit my hands. Then you move on down beating my upper thighs. As it begins to hurt I start losing my positioning and sort of slip into a laying down position, so you rip my hands off of my ass, grab my body and hold me while you spank me until I am begging you to stop. Momentarily you do,and you ask me if you said it was ok for me to move? I say no, but that it was hurting so I couldn't help it. You begin slapping my reddened, hot spankable ass again and I'm now nearing tears.

You say you don't care that it hurts, that I will learn to obey you. You stand up and order me again onto all fours and to spread my ass. At this point I'll do what you ask, after that spanking, tears streaming down my cheeks. You are now fingering me and tell me how filthy I am to be wet after being treated like this. The dynamic is twisted, yet beautiful and we both love it. Pain, tears, arousal, sensations, anticipation and all of that together is phenomenal.

You spit on my asshole and start rubbing it. I tense a little, which makes you chuckle. Now you're inserting a smaller sized dildo into my pussy, and you leave it there. You attach some clamps to my nipples taking my breath away. You have me suck your hard throbbing cock while you grip my hair and fuck my throat causing spit to
ooze out the sides of my mouth. You pull out and let me catch one breath before you're gagging me again with your cock.

You're on your knees while your cock is jammed in my mouth and you are basically holding me in place now as you lean over me to open my ass yourself and put your finger inside my tight asshole. Because of your intelligent positioning, I am unable to squirm away and have no choice but to accept you inside my mouth and asshole. After a few moments you stop and get up. You grab my face and tell me in my ear that I need to be good and not to move. I reply in a whisper, "Yes Sir".

You slap me and say ...louder, slut! I repeat in a louder tone. You give me a kiss on the forehead and order me yet once again to open my ass for you. So again I am on my face and knees, spread and holding myself open, somewhat whimpering in
massive anticipation for what could be next. You fuck my pussy hard with the dildo that's inside me, merciless. You can tell you're hurting me, that its too deep and rough. But you love it, and then you leave it there inside my sore, wet hole.

I don't hear anything. I sense that you're gone and not in your room. I yell out, what are you doing? Within seconds you're at my face again and you ask me sternly, if you said it was ok to speak? I say no Sir. You exit the room again leaving me blindfolded in this vulnerable, submissive position. I want to defy you and just lay down comfortably, but I know that would disappoint you and result in some harsh punishment. So I remain motionless in position, obeying you.

I imagine that you go about your daily business, maybe flip thru the tv channels. About 20 minutes pass by the time you come back in and spit on my ass again, chuckling when I gasp. You then jam your finger in and before I can say anything you bark out "Don't move, quiet." You insert something else like a small butt plug and leave it in there. You remove the dildo and fuck me good and hard with your own hardness, that I have been waiting for. You know this, so you pull out quickly and yank my hair back while also gripping my neck. You tell me if I want to get fucked I need to beg like the filthy whore I am. I try to speak so you release my neck a little letting me whimper out "Please Sir, fuck my hole. I'm so wet. I need your dick deep in me, fuck me like I'm your doll."

You are now fucking me so hard from behind your hands full of my ass as you pound me, thrashing me around. After a little bit you pull out and tell me to roll over. I do.... but awkwardly as I am not used to anything in my ass. I tell you that I don't like the plug, that it's uncomfortable. You kiss me on my lips to quiet me and tell me that I do love it, simply because you do. You then get on top of me in a 69 position and lick and finger my pussy while your cock is in my mouth. I tell you I'm about to cum and you stop. You tell me that I may not cum until you do. So now you're on your hands and knees over me, fucking my face. Once you cum in my mouth, I swallow it all eagerly.

You get down off the bed and demand me to "Spread" which is indication for me to present myself to you laying down on my back, legs spread wide, hands on thighs. I correct my positioning as you request. You grab your desk chair and pull my body down to the edge of the bed like a gynecologist has his patients do. You hand me a vibrator and instruct me to use it on my clit. You spread open my pink wet pussy lips, inspecting it. You ask me if I would like to cum. I nod my head yes. You slap the insides of my things and tell me to speak up. I know you want me to beg, so I do. "Please allow me to cum, Sir. Please?" You put your fingers inside me. You start slowly while I use the pocket rocket on my clit. I'm starting to reach orgasm, so now you're fucking my pussy with 3 fingers. I feel it cumming and I ask for permission and I'm thankful you allow it. Afterwards you come up to my face, kiss me and remove the blindfold.

XoxoX, Jae

3 comments:

  1. Very nice story, I like where you take them. I found you on Collarme and decided to look up your work. My parents live in King City and I travel there every so often. I have some stories of my own if you would like to pass back and forth. You can reach me at sammason77 on yahoo if your interested, again I do like your twisted little mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely story. Well-written and hot as hell. I look forward to reading the rest.

    Have you been trained and used rl, or just exploring through fantasy for now?

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. sammason77.....I'd love to read what you've written, please share!!

    X.....I have some experience, just looking for the right one to full train me for him;)

    ReplyDelete