Monday, November 2, 2009

His Pleasure, His Will

I am unable to see, for you have blindfolded me. My clothes have been ripped apart, tattered, barely covering my now exposed, vulnerable, submissive body. As if this was not enough, you have shackled my ankles together and handcuffed my tiny wrists together in front of me and placed me on my knees, hands atop my thighs.

I am cold, scared and wondering what in the world is next when I feel a hard
decisive slap across my face. I sense that you slowly walk around me, inspecting me. I feel myself become aroused and my heart races as I feel you touching me in various
different spots. You run your finger up along my spine, over to my shoulder as you walk back in front of me, all while trailing your fingertip over my shoulder, along my collar bone down to my nipple which is already perked and hard in anticipation of your manly touch. The touch I need and crave, the one in which fulfils my desires.

Because you know my nipples alone make me burn and yearn in pleasure, you circle your finger around both of them. Teasing them, touching just the tip. I'm unable to breathe, heart pounding, pussy dripping. You lean down, and suck one small evil suck on each nipple while feeling my wetness between my legs before standing back up and chuckling. I want to beg you not to stop, but I know this is not the time. I know you, and I know I'd be punished if I spoke. For a short moment I wonder if perhaps I would like to be punished today, quickly deciding upon no and not pushing my luck.

By this time your now wet finger has run up my chest...neck...under my chin. You begin to trace my lips when you instruct me softly to open my mouth. I hesitate and fidgit a little, however it immediately comes to a halt when I feel my head yank back by the grasp you have on my hair and my mouth being pryed open with your fingers.

"Open your mouth bitch or I'll do it for you", you growl. Youre in no mood for defiance.

I obey, mouth open.

You slap me again. Again. Over and over. You tell me to suck your cock. I whimper
slightly but very quickly it turned into a yelping scream, as you pinch both of my
little hard, pink nipples excrutiatingly hard. Since it's too much for me, I
eagerly lean forward to take you into my mouth in hopes that you will release the grip
on my nipples. While I know youre not a sadist I am in tune with you and sense your mood today. You need to see me suffer. To hear me scream. As much as it physically hurts me, and we both know I'm not a masochist, I crave to take this pain against my will...... for yours.

Although my hands are handcuffed together I lift them up to guide u into my mouth and can feel that you are somewhat hard. I hold your cock in my hands as I slowly lick and suck the tip of you. Teasing you. I feel your death grip loosen on my nipples and youre now gently rubbing them in the manner I love. I then insert you a little further inside my mouth concentrating on getting your cock nice and wet. I can feel you hardening up which arouses me highly and I want you so bad. I want nothing but to please you. I take you deep into my throat just quickly though to get your entire cock wet with my spit. I use my hands to stroke your cock while my mouth goes deep over it and back off again. You rip my hands off of you and instruct me to use my filthy mouth only.

I'm even more aroused by this....which causes me to lean all the way into you taking you into my throat, my nose touching your abdomen and gagging. After doing this a few times I quickly suck you up and down. Spit is hanging from my chin and mouth. Instinctively I try to use my hands a few times but you tell me I cannot. So instead I try to lower myself down a little more so that I may suck and lick your freshly shaven balls. Then sitting upright again sucking and tasting your hard cock. I can taste the precum. I am devouring your dick as if it's the last thing I'll ever taste. I want it, it's hard for ME. I want to satisfy you. You pull out of my mouth, grab my throat and ask me if i'm enjoying what I am doing. I try to look up at u and speak, but cant move nor will my voice escape. You remove the blindfold and slightly release my throat.

Looking up at you in my make up stained eyes, I reply instantly in a whisper, "Yes Sir."

"I thought so you dirty little girl. You love it. I can see how you reach for me, slut. Beg me for more."

I try to lean forward to put you in my mouth again without begging, but your grip on my throat doesnt allow me. You say, "You know what you need to do if you want it."

"Please Sir let me taste you. Fuck my mouth, use me Sir! I am here for your use. Please may I suck your cock Sir?"

You release your throat grip on me and grab my hair....forcefully fucking my mouth, raping my throat, letting yourself all the way in. I feel you tensing up and I hear your breathing and moans. I'm completely ready to have you cum down my throat but you pull out and squirt cum all over my face. I try to suck you at the end of your orgasm, but you push me back and tell me no. I'm on the floor in ankle shackles and handcuffs. As a sign of submission I spread myself to you, opening my knees and using my hands to open my pussy, cum dripping all over my face.

You look at me, stand up and tell me I look like a slut and for me to remain splayed like that for an hour. I am honored.

XoxoX, Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment